Knights Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewards after reset

2 posters

Go down

Rewards after reset Empty Rewards after reset

Post  Kelewyn Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:45 pm

You should be getting all of these rewards right after reset if possible, they all come once a day.

1. Click your Lord's picture in the upper left, then click Hostility. If you've defeated any of those enemies from prestige quests you can now levy them for resources. Eventually they will all be able to be levied.

2. Lottery, or wheel of goodies. You get 3 spins each day. The most normal wins are resources but I've gotten a tavern refresh and some equipment.

3. ALLIANCE: Click Current for the donations screen (you should be donating up to half of what you have), now click the Benefits tab and click the reward there for experience to use on your heros.

3A. ALLIANCE: Click Blessing. This is like the fortune wheel. Or "Lottery" as they call it. You get 8 spins and some goodies. One more benefit of being in an alliance.

4. Tournament: Each reset you can collect military merits. You miss out if you don't do this every day, you can purchase a lot of good stuff using just merits.

5. Farm: Yes you get a reward here too, as soon as your chest is ready click it for a reward. I have gotten some tavern refreshes here and many fast tracks (let's you upgrade 5 buildings at once).

6. Activity Points: This ties in with everything else, there are 4 goodie bags you can obtain as you progress. Often people say, "I can't do the speed up" but you can spend as little as 3 coins to speed up, just do the 10 minute option. We should all be getting the 100% on this. Remember you can use dispatch skills more than once when the cooldown period ends.

Also not really reward but you should do the maximum battles in battle screen. You can repeat areas too so don't worry about ones where you will lose. For example right now I keep dying on one so I go through 20 of the ones I've already beaten on Hard mode. The merits you get vary with each one but you can get lots of merits. Not certain but I think everyone gets 20 of these a day.

Last edited by Kelewyn on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Battle screen)

Kelewyn

Back to top Go down

Rewards after reset Empty Re: Rewards after reset

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Good stuff.

On the Battle Screen to make it clear - and maybe I misunderstood what you wrote - but you DO NOT have to do 20 separate battles to get the merits. You can do the same battle over and over again (and you don't even have to watch it, just enter it and exit it) and you get the merits for the win.

So basically you want to pick the HIGHEST battle that you know you can win with acceptable military losses (yes unlike DK you lose troops here) and just do that one over and over and over and over again 20 times daily. Right now I'm doing one in 'hell' mode that gives me 90 merits every battle.... so that's 1800 a day from doing just that battle 20 times.

Oh... along with the hero experience you earn as well.

The battles are a MUST DO daily.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knightsrising.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelewyn Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Admin wrote:Good stuff.

On the Battle Screen to make it clear - and maybe I misunderstood what you wrote - but you DO NOT have to do 20 separate battles to get the merits. You can do the same battle over and over again (and you don't even have to watch it, just enter it and exit it) and you get the merits for the win.

So basically you want to pick the HIGHEST battle that you know you can win with acceptable military losses (yes unlike DK you lose troops here) and just do that one over and over and over and over again 20 times daily. Right now I'm doing one in 'hell' mode that gives me 90 merits every battle.... so that's 1800 a day from doing just that battle 20 times.

Oh... along with the hero experience you earn as well.

The battles are a MUST DO daily.

Yeppers that's what I was trying to say. Everyone should do the full 20 though too for max merits.

Kelewyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum