Knights Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do they do and why do you care?

2 posters

Go down

What do they do and why do you care? Empty What do they do and why do you care?

Post  Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I've talked with quite a few people that either forget daily about their Altar and Sentry Tower or just don't know what they are... hence why this article.

Both of these should be used daily as you have the extra resources to use on them.

The Altar (found in your economic satellite) is where you trade resources for value hero experience. The amount you get daily is dependent on the level of the altar but every little bit helps because hero experience is obviously part of how you grow your champs.

The Sentry Tower (found in your military satellite) is where you trade resources for Lord Action Power. Action power can be used to do Lord Quests which obviously helps advance your Lord level.

Both of these are important and as I said when you have extra resources you should exchange them to acquire hero experience and action power to help advance your game.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knightsrising.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do they do and why do you care? Empty Re: What do they do and why do you care?

Post  Ikkelke Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 am

I use the altar every day, but once you get to higher level and tend to get extra action power with the alliance blessings,
I find I rarely use the sentry tower anymore. Since lord quests now take up more than 5 hours, I never do more than 2 in a day.
The only time I tend to use the sentry tower is to get that little extra action power to steal from my adversaries' farms Twisted Evil
Ikkelke
Ikkelke

Back to top Go down

What do they do and why do you care? Empty Re: What do they do and why do you care?

Post  Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:37 am

once you get to a certain level you'll want to switch over to all military anyway because the benefits of being able to do higher levels in arena and more damage in battles far outweighs the altar.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knightsrising.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum