Knights Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earning Copper

2 posters

Go down

Earning Copper Empty Earning Copper

Post  Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 am

One of the most precious resources is obviously copper since it's used to build your military. It's also the one that's easily the hardest to come by however it's not impossible to have enough to do what you need to do daily as long as you're smart.

There are several ways to earn copper.

1. Do the daily market runs. The higher your market level the more copper you earn.

2. Levy taxes. In the guild in the courtesan section there is a dispatch skill called 'increase taxes'. Using that 'ability' allows you every 30 minutes to levy taxes and the amount you get is dependent on the level of the skill. I'm at level 8 now and acquiring around 18k every time I click it. The skill consumes dispatch value so you can do it as many times a day as you have dispatch value left to use.

3. Random events. This won't get you much but as long as you're logged in don't just ignore the random events, it's a good way to pick up a little cash and hero experience as well.... and.............

4. Random events also will increase your population quickly. As the higher your population the more taxes you earn from your citizens. DO NOT EVER leave your computer and log out of the game without having the highest population level you can. It could mean the difference of earning 8k an hour or 4k an hour... and if you're away for 8 hours that's 32k extra copper you should have.

5. Attack, attack, attack. Obviously hitting other players can earn you copper. I've had many hits were I've received over 300k a hit and many others that were over 100k a hit... the biggest I took in was just over 660k. There's research right there.

6. Dwellings. And it should go without saying but the higher your level of dwellings... the higher your population. The higher your population and the more taxes you acquire hourly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knightsrising.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Earning Copper Empty Re: Earning Copper

Post  ChrisTG Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Is there any way of getting copper quickly besides the ones you mentioned?
ChrisTG
ChrisTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Sorry but really none that I know of.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisTG Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:51 pm

ooo just remembered you can buy copper coins with diamonds.
ChrisTG
ChrisTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 am

yuck... diamonds spent on other things more important.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum