Knights Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to enhance and how

2 posters

Go down

What to enhance and how Empty What to enhance and how

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:18 pm

One of the best ways - besides upgrading champs - to increase your battle strength is to enhance your battle gear. Each level of enhancement adds a percentage to the overall stats of your equipment. Each enhancement also takes 1 or more magical dust and another type of dust depending on the level as well. The first 2 types of dust - white and green - are EASY to acquire since you can purchase equipment thru your smithy and destroy it to get both types... all it takes is a few coins. Beyond that you'll have to destroy higher pieces of equipment to get the higher levels of dust or pick it up in the lottery. Magic dust is much more difficult to acquire as you generally will only get 1 per day by doing all your quests and if you're lucky some in lottery.

As far as what equipment to enhance.... personally I wouldn't worry about anything below level 30 and maybe not even until level 40 or 50. The fact is you grow so quickly that it's just not worth the risk of enhancing past maybe the 1st level because you do NOT always get the dust back that you put into it.... but then again sometimes you get more. Of course I'm talking about when you dismantle the equipment.

By the time you reach level 50 you'll definitely want to enhance all those items at least 3 times each since you will be at that level for a while until you get up to level 70 and better equipment.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knightsrising.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What to enhance and how Empty Re: What to enhance and how

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:14 pm

To actually enhance the item you go to the smithy and click on the enhance tab and then select the item you want to enhance. in the right-hand section it will then show the item as well as if any enhancements have been made and what the next level of enhancement will cost.

If you wish to do the enhancement you just click the green enhance button and voila... it's done.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 pm

For gems you synthesize them under smithy as well... and once you have 4 of the same type (level 1, 2, 3 etc) you can combine them to get the next level gem. DO NOT GO CRAZY WITH THIS EARLY ON.

I've talked to some people that as soon as they get 4 level 1 attack gems they want to get a level 2 because it's better. Sure... 1 level 2 attack gem is better than 1 level 1 attack gem..... but it's not better than 4 level 1 attack gems. And I'd rather put 4 level 1 attack gems on my champ than 1 level 2 attack gem. See?

So don't go nuts wanting to synthesize all your gems until you have EVERY single one of your champs with gems on all their equipment - even if level 1 - and then as you get more, start to synthesize and put on your best champs.

To equip it to a weapon you just go to socket gems in the smithy, select the equipment to add the gems to and you have 3 slots (for 3 different types of gems) and you can add 1, 2 or all 3 as you get them.

Again... my layout is for front line swordsman: defense, vitality and agility. For ranged attackers: attack, defense, leadership or whatever you have left and want to put on them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikkelke Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:42 am

I tend to add a leadership gem in all of my troops regularly, the more muppets the more attack or defense you have ...
Ikkelke
Ikkelke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum