Knights Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero's Profession

2 posters

Go down

Hero's Profession Empty Hero's Profession

Post  ChrisTG Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Is it best to place the hero with their said troops. By this I mean if you have a hero or champ that is infantry do you only use then with that type of unit or is it ok to put other troops with them like I do. I am trying very hard to get better damage results with the dk and in battles. All my hero/champs are placed in my formation because of their lvl and the troops I put with each one is just the formation I want and I don't pay any attention to their profession. Is this the reason why my damage with the dk sucks?
ChrisTG
ChrisTG

Back to top Go down

Hero's Profession Empty Re: Hero's Profession

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:07 pm

My understanding - although never really confirmed except by rumor - is that it really doesn't make a difference with the exception of the bonuses that said champs get. I typically use champs where I need them but try to keep the 'best' with their assigned troop type to get the most damage.

Later on - after level 60 - you can actually change their profession so that they'll get the bonuses again but it comes at a cost of like 200 gold per change.

But, yes, I believe the answer would be that they do more damage if they are with their assigned troop type, but that doesn't mean you can't use them elsewhere just don't expect the exact same results.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knightsrising.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum