Knights Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a Champion

4 posters

Go down

What is a Champion Empty What is a Champion

Post  LordStud Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Exactly what is a Champion??? Is it the same as a hero? Where do you get them? Do you get them from the hall of fame?? Not the tavern? Explain the hero levels please. white green sparkles??? if we see a green in the tavern should we wait for something higher?

LordStud

Back to top Go down

What is a Champion Empty Re: What is a Champion

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm

The 'Champion' - as everyone refers to them - are the 'special' heroes that you see listed in the Hall of Fame.. however they will just randomly appear in your tavern and no from what I've seen there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to when they show up. Several times I wanted 70+ clicks to get one and then twice I got 2 or 3 of them without 20 clicks... in fact the last 3 that I acquired i got within 5 clicks of each other, but that was after waiting 89 clicks to get one.

The Champs are ALWAYS better than regular heroes.... even when you're looking at a regular hero that you've got to lvl 59 and you're looking at a lvl 1 champ, by the time that champ gets to level 59 he'll be far, far superior to what you have in your regular hero, which is why you always take them and immediately put them in deployment and get them leveled up.

Some champs are better than others, which you can tell based on the amount of stars they have but even a 3 1/2 star champ is superior to a 3 star regular hero in all ways.

Later, down the line, you may want to consider changing the profession of certain champs to make them more suitable to your deployment but that doesn't come until after level 60 and it comes with a pretty good price tag as well so it's not something really to worry about right now.

It'll be very obvious who the 'special' heroes (champs) are when they show up because there is a green 'glow' to them and a light pattern that runs around them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knightsrising.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sizzo Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:16 pm

so "common" hero will be always replaced by champion
so it is no sense to improve "common hero" growth rate.
but when you take champion first move is to improve growth rate as much as you can.

btw. be patient. my champion appeared after sixty refreshes...-(

Sizzo

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisTG Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Just like to point out that on server 3 it took me 113 refreshes to get my first hero. Support did get back in touch and gave me 1000 diamonds to help and they are aware there is a bug with it....on server 3 anyway. I haven't had this same problem on s1 or s2 although I have had 96 refreshes before on this server. But I have had 2 hero's in as many refreshes so swings and roundabouts.
ChrisTG
ChrisTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum